Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fri. 1.30.09
-one hard boiled egg white
Bought some stuff at Fairway on the way to first client;
-ate a few bites of grilled salmon
-handful of raspberries
-tea with 2 bags
-went to the gym at noon and after that I ate a few more bites of the salmon
-worked at home on workshop stuff until about 8pm and then ate the rest of the veggie/cheese casserole with a small salad.
-1 veggie burger with melted cheese
-then ate the rest of the potato chips; probably 1 serving
-2 glasses proseco
-2 glasses wine


My legs felt really tired, but was determined to go to the gym; figured I would do a yoga class. I got there too late, so I did a different group class called “cardio junkie”; plyometric/cardio exercises with some strength all in simple moves; quite challenging! It was only 30 minutes, but felt like enough. I did 3 sets of different core exercises before the class:
-standing cable rotations with enough weight to be challenging at 12-15 reps
-chops/cable; same challenging weight
-kneeling ab crunches with cable; same weight
-one machine where you stand and pull a bar up with legs pretty straight; tough
After the class I did 2 sets of cable rows with challenging wt. at 10 reps

No comments: