Monday, February 9, 2009

Sun. 2.8.09
-small amt. sautéed spinach that we used last night for the quesadillas.
-1 hard boiled egg white with a tiny amt. of yolk. I cooked one dozen for the week coming up, and one cracked so I ate it –perfectly cooked!!
-felt really tired and lazy, so just stayed around and caught up with office work. We had pizza last night; I ate 3 pieces; onions, garlic, hot peppers.
-3 glasses of wine throughout the day.


Legs felt very heavy, but wanted to run. Scale said 144.8-feel bloated-period coming up. Weight is fluctuating, but its got to be because I am trying to lose weight; so I am seeing my efforts with the change in numbers. The important thing is to keep with the program when I feel like this. You can’t explain the fluctuations so you just keep with the plan and then when the weird variables subside, the scale looks good again!
-went running; total 65 minutes. It was quite warm today; really nice!

No comments: