Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tue. 2.24.09
-Starbucks oatmeal with nuts (believe me-I was having cravings for grilled cheese sandwiches and all kinds of stuff!)
-tea with 2 bags (did I ever mention that I used to drink 2-3 cups of coffee per day, but stopped in june when I started taking homeopathic remedies? I will explain more about that another time!
-1 hard boiled egg white
-small soup –onion with cheese
-2 more hard boiled egg whites
-small handful mixed nuts
-1 apple
-1 small vegetable soup
-Scott and I went out to dinner
-2 pieces bread with olive oil
-grilled calamari with polenta
-grilled sea bass with spinach
-we skipped dessert-on a prix fix dinner!!! How about that??
-4 glasses wine

Wkt.
-the Equinox club that I first started working at has re-opened so I went there and did some cardio
-25 minutes on elliptical
-20 min on treadmill; incline walking as the last time
-walked through central park 3 times today between clients; one time was the long way. All together I walked about 2 ¼ hours.

No comments: