Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wed. 2.18.09
-2 hard boiled eggs/mostly white at home; just a few clients because of vacation week
-a few almonds and cashews
-walking across the park I stopped and ate what I brought from home
-most of one veggie burger
-arugula
-cauliflower, peas and carrots/cheese casserole
-the whole thing was about the serving you would get on an airplane-maybe more, but not much.
-one apple
-one grapefruit
-went up to my sister’s as my parents are staying here for the week; my mom is a great cook; she made fried chicken for my brother and Scott; I had:
-delicious potato/tomato soup; 3 bowls!
-creamed spinach-about 1 cup
-mashed potatoes-about 1 cup for sure; maybe more
-sauteed mushrooms-at least ½ cup
-2 glasses wine

Went to the JCC to meet my good friend P. He is a great trainer and took me through a few exercises:
-with the kettlebell; some full body stuff; some core stuff; and some upper body.
-we talked a lot but did some stability ball stuff; some planks and helped each other through some thought processes. That’s what I miss from working in a gym; is to get together with others to challenge, and to think. I need to do that more often! Was going to work out more, but figured I would do it tomorrow.
I went home and did some workshop work.

No comments: