Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sat. 2.7.09
Taught another all day workshop; very tiring!
-Ate half of sandwich: scrambled egg whites/cheese
-at lunch, I didn’t want the other half sandwich; wanted soup, but wound up getting a container of tuna salad; probably a little bigger than an 8 oz. container size. I know there’s mayo in there so it wasn’t the best choice, but at least I didn’t get the potato chips like I usually would have done--!!! (excuses, excuses)
-yeah, so then I walked to the bakery across the st. and got a delicious Florentine cookie: very thin-crunchy pastry like-chocolate with nuts-really good!
-went home after wkshop; we made spinach/cheese quesadillas. I had one.
-3 glasses wine.

I brought workout clothes with me thinking I might wkt. after, but felt tired. Legs get tired standing all day.

No comments: