Monday, February 23, 2009

Sat. 2.21.09
Today was an 8 hour workshop-with 5 people; very intense.
Not a lot of stores open in the business section of downtown DC, but luckily found an Au Bon Pain and delicious oatmeal with dried cranberries and almonds. It was about 3 times as much as I get with the Starbucks size.
-apple
-lunch was a bowl of veggie soup. I don’t like to eat much while I am teaching. I went right back to the train station after teaching and made some choices that were not optimal.
-tuna wrap from Au Bon Pain-very good
-small bag of chips
-2 cookies---once you get that taste, you are doomed, right?
-3 glasses of wine
-1/3 slice pizza when I got home

Wkt
Got up at 6 to wkt before the workshop.
Did 60 min. cardio; 30 on elliptical and 30 on treadmill. Did 12.5% incline and 3.5 mph so that was better than I had been doing.

No comments: