Sunday, February 1, 2009











Sat. 1.31.09
MEASUREMENTS AND PICTURES!!
The first round was jan. 4th, so this is a few days less than one month.
Weight= 143.7; down from 146.7—excellent! Like I said, I think I was definitely bloated that first day, but that is life.
-291/4 inches at smallest in midsection; down from 30 last month-great!
-31.5inches at navel; down from 32.5 last month-good too!
-the skin fold thickness at midsection was not down however-still at 27mm. That is my challenge.
I think the front picture looks better too! Don’t really see a difference in the side or rear view though.
Plan: hit the core/ab exercises at least as hard as I have started; challenging weight to get some muscle hypertrophy. Keep the eating clean, and keep the weight workouts up as well as the cardio. I am probably adding a bit of muscle weight; but again, that is ok. I want my midsection to be learn and what the scale says is ok. I am happy with the smaller girth of my legs due to less muscle, but want more muscle up top. That is why I am doing more push ups, plus the weight workouts in the gym.


-ate a few bites of the gilled salmon
-1 grapefruit (am really liking that so much lately!)
-1/2 cup veggies and cheese casserole-finally finished it!
-went to a local bar where I used to be a regular-Scott and I met 4 others.
-between 3 of us, we shared nachos (cheese and jalapenos)
-fried calamari with hot sauce
I had 2 beers, 1 dark and stormy drink
-came home and had 2 glasses of wine

No exercise-just 20 push ups (want to be better at them)

No comments: