Monday, February 23, 2009

Fri. 2.20.09
Went to DC to teach a workshop today and sat.
-made food to take on the train
-big container of cut up veggie burger, cheese, arugula, cucumbers, onions, peppers, salsa—delicious!
-one apple
-lunch was miso-like soup with a few noodles
-I wasn’t hungry after the workshop, but get really tired teaching all day-being “on” for 19 people for 5 hours. I walked around a little, got a bowl of clam chowder with a beer
-I didn’t really feel like going to a restaurant, as I was tired and it was freezing out! So, I got a 6 inch tuna sub from Subway. I can’t remember the last time I did that but boy what a treat!
-with cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, hot peppers, regular peppers, cucumbers, a little mustard and mayo. And I got a bag of potato chips. OK! I have a question. I always considered those little bags of chips to be about 150 calories. Now I see there are 210---! Was I not reading correctly, or were they lying?
-I stayed at Doubletree hotel and I knew they used to give out warm cookies, and they sure still did! I ate it…ugh-back to the old ways!!
-had a few glasses of wine

No wkt.

No comments: