Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thur. 2.5.09
Holy crap!!! I stepped on the scale this morning and saw 142.3!!!! (By the way, I step on the scale every day, and have been seeing 144.something the last 2 weeks) I haven’t weighed that much (little!) since I was about 15!!!!!
-oatmeal with mixed nuts
-tea with 2 bags
-1 apple
-1 medium soup: asparagus leek
-1 apple
-half pint blackberries
-small salad; greens and one slice swiss cheese; low fat ranch w/salsa
-1 glass proseco
-met Scott at a neighborhood place; had crispy cauliflower, one glass wine
-half of a falafel wrap
-half of one pita with hummus
-1 glass wine


Wkt.
My arms are looking lean! I knew that would happen; arms and legs getting ripped and the fat in the middle hanging in until the last second!
-did metabolic set for about 20 min. 3 rounds of:
-burpies: jump squats, back into plank, push up onto bench; 5-6 reps
-jump lunges: 12 each side
-bicep curl; overhead press; 12-14 reps
-seated cable rows: 15-18 reps
-cable crunches

50 minutes cardio; on step mill; getting better-did mostly level 9

No comments: