Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mon. 2.23.09
-I was so hungry in the morning! I had a big serving of oatmeal with almonds and dried cranberries-about 3 times the size of the Starbucks serving.
-about one hour later I was still craving more food/carbs and had a flat bagel with cream cheese. The flat bagel is like a bagel with the insides pulled out and flattened out. There was less cream cheese than I would have liked (thank you though!) but it was damn good!
-the interesting thing is though, that I ate the bagel after the big amount of oatmeal, but didn’t eat any nuts or soup at all after that. I think the calorie amount might be the same..?
-ate the casserole we had in the fridge; cauliflower, carrots/peas/cheese
-big salad; arugula, onion, pepper, light dressing with salsa
-3 glasses wine

I had some time in between workouts, so was debating whether to workout in the park or go to the gym. I wanted to get home to be with the cats we are sitting, so decided to do a park workout:
-onto a park bench: I did 20 minutes of step ups; not consecutive but only about 5 minute break to walk to another bench and a little time between the one minute sets to each leg.
-did the bench crunches I have talked about before; plus leg lowering while lying on the picnic table. Total of 6 sets of the ab stuff.

No comments: