Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mon. 2.16.09
-oatmeal and mixed nuts
-tea with 2 bags
-1 hard boiled egg/mostly white
-small handful mixed nuts
-small asparagus bisque soup (not good enough for the calories!)
-1 grapefruit
-Scott is having Lasik eye surgery tomorrow, so I planned on making some of the cauliflower dishes to eat and freeze, and whatever else he wanted.
-made 3 casserole dishes/pans: 1 with stir fried onions, garlic and red pepper; cheese; and the other 2 with peas and carrots/cheese
-I ate a big serving of the red pepper one
-leftover swordfish from sat. still had one serving for sure
-big green salad; light dressing
-3 glasses wine

Wkt.
Weight was 141.7. When I was running on sun., I stopped by Baked in Red Hook and got 3 chocolate cloud cookies; serious chocolate/dark chocolate. I brought 2 to my client who is a fiend, and put one in the freezer for me. When the scale hovers under 141 I get to eat a little of that--!! Its definitely easier to do that with food than with wine!
Legs are tired from running yesterday; used the stick to relax the muscles a bit. Walked a couple of miles; did 3 sets of leg lowering/holds-about 15 reps/15 sec. hold
-25 push ups; not all of them were full range of motion; then finished with 5 more on the knees

No comments: