Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thur. 1.29.09
Where did jan. go??? I hate that when people say that, i.e. where the heck were you all of those precious minutes each day? I am feeling pressure on myself to be better with my habits as my first month into this is coming to an end.
Yogurt/granola parfait from Starbucks
Medium tea with 2 bags
1 hard boiled egg with small bit of yolk
I was wishing I had taken the salmon jerkie with me as I was so hungry all day!
Small soup; roasted tomato and eggplant (really low cal!)
Med. Size handful mixed nuts
Half of one apple (made my client eat the other half sliced into wedges)
Another small soup: shrimp and carrot/clear broth
Met Scott at a place in the neighborhood -shared garlic shrimp-about 4 shrimp each
-roasted vegetable panini
-2 slices bread
1 martini
2 glasses of wine

Walked at least 4 miles today in between clients
Went to the gym in the morning when a client cancelled late;
-did core exercises
-leg lowering while holding on with arms and in crunch position; about 30 reps and just holding in 3 sets of 10
-3 sets of med ball rotation; 8lb ball; 20 reps each time
Side planks; 1 minute each side
-20 reverse crunches
Used the foam roller to do some self myofascial release on my right side upper mid back/shoulder blades
Went to the gym at the end of the day but it was tough
-50 min. elliptical at 10 cal/min.

No comments: