Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thur. 2.26.09
Forgot to mention that yesterday I woke up and seriously thought I saw some ab definition!!! Also, at night my midsection is much less bloated than normal---great stuff!!1
-got oatmeal from a different spot; saw that it must have been milk or cream based, but got it anyway….yuk! Ate half of it
-sliced pineapple
-total 3 eggs/mostly white throughout the morning
-small soup; crab/asparagus bisque
-dinner was the casserole described yesterday; big serving
-big salad-same usual ingredients
-3 glasses wine
-ate a great piece of bread with a little butter; feel like I am too starch depleted with all the cardio…felt a little light headed yesterday.

Wkt.
-75 min. cardio at the gym
-20 min. each on elliptical, stepmill, treadmill walking at the inclines I increased to last time; plus an extra 15 min. elliptical.
-1 set 20 push ups
-1 set overhead presses
-before one client this afternoon, I did 30 reps of the bench crunches where you lift your body up from below the bench, with legs on the back part of the bench---getting stronger!

No comments: