Friday, February 13, 2009

Thur. 2.12.09
I felt hungry!
We were going to meet and go to the Bitter End-a club in the city where musicians use it to showcase their stuff; our good friend works there as a bouncer, so it is a great way to see him early in the evening before it gets crowded. So of course I was thinking of how to eat with regards to not being starved at night, and thinking of having a few beers too.
-one grapefruit
-one hard boiled egg/mostly white after the wkt on the way to see clients
-yogurt parfait when I got to the city before first client
-tea with 2 bags
-1 apple
-big serving of cashews/almonds
-waiting for Scott before we went to the club
-one beer
-small (small!) serving of fried cheese (gotta coat that stomach!)
-2 beers at the club-ok! I had Bud Light-bud light! That shows you how serious I am with this effort. My beer enthusiast friends are cringing!
-came home around 9:30 and had some more of that wonderful cauliflower mixture from last night; we are loving that stuff!!

Wkt.
Worked out in the morning because clients rescheduled:
70 minutes on cardio: between treadmill incline walking, elliptical and stepmill.
Walked about 2 miles

No comments: