Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sun 2.22.09
I knew I wanted to run in the morning; Scott was gone most of the early part of the day; so I wanted to balance out the extra calories I ate the 2 days before.
-we had the pizza that he ordered the night before, so I ate ½ slice around noon, after running.
-ate 4 more ½ slices throughout the day; one at about 3; then one at 6-ish, and then 2 more watching the Oscars. Total of 2.5 slices throughout the day-that’s not so bad-!
-the Smart popcorn with the cheese-ate 2-3 servings of that
-2 glasses Proseco
-3 glasses wine

Wkt.
I am usually tired after teaching 2 days in a row, but wanted to run. My sister is gone so I planned to run and then stop by their house to pick up their cats that we are keeping at our apt. for the week. So, ran 50 min.-as soon as I started I felt that I wanted to run faster-great feeling! But then of course you feel like it’s not that much fun; not so easy to sustain a faster pace! So I did most of the 50 min. faster than I have been running. It was threatening to rain and my parents wanted to leave town (they had been here for the week to take care of the cats). It is interesting when you feel good enough to work harder, but then it can get uncomfortable quickly! That felt good to do that though!

No comments: