Monday, May 11, 2009

Wed. 5.6.09
Starbuck’s yogurt/granola parfait. I had this great idea last night-to make my own which I have done plenty of times. I figured though that I would freeze the yogurt and fruit overnite so that it would stay more intact longer; also because the containers I had were prone to tipping over in my backpack, and had my computer with me. So-that didn’t work out, as it was a rock in the morning and so I didn’t want to carry it around melting in my backpack!!
-apple
-medium crab bisque soup
-mixed nuts
-one serving tuna
-cauliflower dish at night; with spinach and peas; ate a big portion
-3 glasses wine

Wkt.
-legs are tired; did 20 min. cardio, then the standing cable exercises
-chops, single arm chest press, and the kneeling crunches
-did that twice.

No comments: