Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fri. 5.15.09
-One hard boiled egg; mostly the white
-3 forkfuls of the cauliflower casserole
-worked at home and got so much done! Then just sort of relaxed awhile on the couch; haven’t taken the time to do that in a long time!
-Scott and I went to the city and we sat outside and had some wine, and shared a delicious green salad with tomato and watermelon; and fish tacos. I had one taco-soft shell; pretty small
-1 martini
-we shared crispy cauliflower at the middle eastern restaurant around the corner-really good
-huge salad at home with a bit of the tuna melt from last night
-1 glass wine

Wkt.
Went to the park with my TRX equipment. Its suspension training-you strap on over the rail at the park; I did some great core exercises-you hang onto the straps and lean away, essentially doing a side waist bend but you move, instead of the band moving. And did some other stuff too, like pull ups.
Did 5 rounds of this:
-10 squat jumps
-10 push ups, focusing on the negative (lowering) with one arm—so much harder on the left.
-sit ups on the bench: I have gotten a lot stronger-I can no do 10-12 with arms behind my head
-the TRX exercises

No comments: