Friday, May 15, 2009


Thur. 5.14.09
Weight was 138.2 ---feel good! I have 7 weeks to go and have to admit, this is difficult and I alternate between being totally psyched about doing this and then feeling like its too difficult.
-I did pictures and measurements on Sunday and have to say its no better than one month ago.
-smallest at midsection was 29 ¾
-at navel it was 31 inches
-the mm. at my biggest was 22.
-ugh!!
-the picture attached is from april and its no better now in may. I have to get serious these last 7 weeks!!!
-made yogurt/kashi cereal/berry parfait-so good!
-1 apple
-bought some grilled salmon with grilled veggies and ate some of that and some more a little later, and brought the rest home and shared it with Scott. I think it was a total of 2 servings.
-big salad with some of the cauliflower casserole and some tuna-a small amount but then had some more….so much for being good!
-3 glasses wine----yikes

Wkt.
-did 75 min. cardio at the gym

No comments: