Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thur. 5.21.09
Felt and looked super good this morning; 138.6 on the scale
Home made yogurt parfait-lots of non fat yogurt with a tiny bit of vanilla mixed in and lots of blackberries/blueberries/strawberries
Mixed nuts
Grilled swordfish; estimating 4-6 oz.
Was starving after awhile and had a Kashi bar-120 calories
Tasti-d-lie; small chocolate/vanilla with chocolate sprinkles
A few tortilla chips when I got home with salsa and 3 pieces of cheddar cheese
We had some relatives coming from Germany, and so when they got here we went to a bar and I had 1 margarita, and 1 beer
Then at home we had pizza; I had 2 slices
2 more glasses of wine

Wkt. KILLER WORKOUT!!!
I felt so motivated today! Today is day 41 until d-day, which I am counting as july 1st. We are going to North Dakota to visit Scott’s family and I can’t spend the last few days up there working towards this goal. So I am calling this on the first of july!!
In the gym, I did circuits; a couple of exercises in a row; 3 sets of everything with heavy enough wt. to only be able to do 10-15 reps. The wkt. took over one hour, which I have not done in a LONG time!!! I definitely had to catch my breath between sets.
Negative only chin ups with 10lb. on me-8 reps; I did a tiny bit of positive moves on the first one---very impressive!!
Cable
standing arm rotations; like you are stirring a pot in front of you with the cable
standing single arm chest press
ab crunches
----
Side lunge with single arm dumbbell diagonal pull into shoulder press
Curtsey lunges with dumbbells
Shoulder presses
Side waist bends
---
Reverse lunge
Push ups with legs on bench
Single arm horizontal row

No comments: