Monday, May 11, 2009

Sat. 5.5.9.09
Nice to be home on a sat.!
After I got back from running and a client, I ate the insides of the other half of that tuna sub I didn’t eat yesterday. Scott and I went into the city to see some design stuff. Then stopped off at 11th bar to talk about my 50th happy hour party, so I had one beer and one glass of proseco while we talked with our friend D. and got the logistics for the party arranged with the bar manager.
-went to Dumbo as it is design week all over and we went to see the show at St. Ann’s warehouse. After that we met some other friends at the bar and I had 1 beer, one glass of proseco and a few pieces of calamari.
-had 2 more glasses of wine.
-on the way home Scott and I stopped at House of Calzone (great stuff) and got several different types of pizza slices. I ate ½ pieces, for a total of 3 slices total. Too much pizza but not much food overall I think!
Wkt.
I saw my client up in Park Slope, so I ran for 45 min. before and then 30 min. to get back home; total 1 hour 15 min.
We walked around the city, and back from Dumbo but that’s not all that much.

No comments: