Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mon. 5.4.09
I have been taking a teaspoon of fiber at night the last few nights and it makes me feel bloated in general, so that is different. I am going to try it for a few days.
-oatmeal with mixed nuts, tea
-apple
-ate the other half of the tuna wrap
-small tasti-delight yogurt
-mixed nuts
-some more of the spinach quiche from last night.
-3 glasses wine

Wkt.
-stepmill for 30 min. I haven’t done that for awhile so that felt good.
-ab/core/upper body stuff with cable and dumbbells
-standing arm moves; you stand and just move your arms with them held out front and your body stays still.
-negative only chin ups with 10 lbs. around my waist. I was pleased with how well I did with them!
-push ups with legs up on bench
-shoulder presses
-lateral raises
-rows

No comments: