Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sat. 5.2.09
Went to Boston to teach a workshop for Equinox. On the train:
-yogurt, mixed berries/Kashi cereal
-one Kashi bar
-got to Boston; felt tired and I know that is a stimulus to eat badly and I sure did!!
-clam chowder: it was very thick which isn’t that bad but I like it not so thick. Also, it was not hot and I should have asked him to heat it up but didn’t’.
-I was walking around the tourist places close to the workshop and saw a cookie place. I had promised myself that I wouldn’t eat any chocolate until this weekend, eating a great treat, and this was definitely a mistake. I got several small cookies (chocolate chip/peanut butter; macadamia nuts, etc.) and they were not worth my one indulgence.
-after the workshop, I walked around and had:
-one martini with ceasar salad
-walked to a different place and had a wonderful dinner:
-warm bread-ate 4 pieces of crust with butter
-steamed salmon with bok choy and rice (had only a tiny bit of rice)-delicious!

No wkt.
My legs and whole body feel tired from cycling and working out during the week.

No comments: