Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wed. 6.3.09
-I realize I have forgotten to document that several times during the week I have gotten a small tasti-d-lite yogurt; most of the time without sprinkles…I am thinking I am going to be stricter with food (I also think I eat more nuts than I am counting), and really cut back on the alcohol and see if I can reach a look and feel I am ready to say is enough….ugh!!!
-oatmeal without mixed nuts
-2 hard boiled egg whites 2 hours later
-one apple
-single 3 oz. serving of tuna 3 hours later
-1/2 lb. cherries-about 12 pieces
-good salad with 2 small pieces of fish in the late afternoon
-1/2 cup cauliflower casserole at the same time
-one glass wine---1!!
-feel really bloated –period and whatever else!!


Wkt.
-killer!
70 min. cardio
-I did a ton of cable crunches; I would say at least 100 reps of max 12 reps
-leg raises with wt.
-a few standing cable rotations
-a few cable chops
My abs felt so pulled in during the rest of the day; it was cool!

No comments: