Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sat. 6.20.09
SUCCESS-SUCCESS!!!
This morning, I look like what I wanted as my goal---lean in the midsection!!!!
Scott is not here to take a picture, and I tried with my phone but didn’t look good. I also feel I look better in the mirror than the pictures show.
S0-I can’t exactly see sixpack outlines but what I see in the morning is excellent. Of course as soon as I eat or drink ANYTHING it changes. That is ok, because my ongoing goal is to keep this-yes, I want to stay this lean, AND feel this lean during the day, so need to keep going and be leaner in the morning!

One hard boiled egg white
Large veggie soup
Some popcorn at the bar
One beer
Made some falafel and make them into burger shapes. Had a huge salad of 3 cups of arugula, onions, peppers, cukes, pepper jack cheese and salsa with one burger. Also ate one burger as I was cooking them.
-got some non fat/no sugar frozen yogurt and mixed it with a little peanut butter and some chopped nuts. Ate the entire container which was 320 calories so not so bad I guess! I was hungry from the faster running I think.
1 glass wine



Wkt.
Ran down to Red Hook –feel like I haven’t run in a long time. It took about 20 minutes to get to the track. I alternated one lap fast (about 2:12), then one regular speed (about 2:25) for a total of 2 miles. That was really good!! So a total of 1 hour 10 min. running. Felt awesome.
Came back and did about 30 reps of the leg lowering exercises holding an 8lb. med ball between legs-put the ball below the knees for more resistance.

No comments: