Friday, June 5, 2009

Thur. 6.4.09
-wt. is 137.4!!! Getting rid of the bloat!
-oatmeal with no nuts
-one apple
-got a great salad with greens, onions, peas, tofu, beans, cheese, artichoke hearts and low fat dressing on the side. Ate half.
-1/2 pint raspberries
-a tiny amt. of nuts
-got home and ate the other half of the salad
-ate ½ cup of cauliflower/spinach/pesto casserole
-met my siblings at a bar to discuss my mom’s 80th birthday and had one calamari ring (very proud of myself!)
-small handful of popcorn
-had 4 beers which is more than I anticipated.
-great part is I got home and normally I would have had one more glass of wine (or more) but did not!!!
-2 more tablespoons of the casserole
-a small amt. of nuts

Wkt.
60 min. cardio done by 10 min. segments on different stuff
-a few core exercises but not much

No comments: