Monday, June 29, 2009

Fri. 6.26.09
I really wish I would have taken a few pictures at the beginning of this week when Scott was back because today I don’t feel so lean anymore!!! I have the period and airplane bloat and it is just amazing how quickly I can change between feeling/looking flat and defined to feeling soft.
Ok, then I forgot to write that I ate a small back of crunchy cheese doodles yesterday---!! The thing is-each calorie is so crucial right now that for me to get leaner/more defined and stay that way it is going to be tough and sometimes I don’t think I care enough.
-oatmeal
-apple
-mixed nuts
-seared tuna; about 6 oz.
-met my cousin for 2 beers after work
-had big salad with great crab/salmon cake
-4 squares chocolate
-2 glasses wine

Wkt.
2 hours cardio---!!! Crazy!
-ab work

No comments: