Friday, June 19, 2009

Tue. 6.16.09
Ok, I know on sat. I posted that I took this picture of myself but I can't seem to upload it; it just doesn't go even though it says its happening. Basically it was me taking a picture of my midsection in the mirror so not perfect but I think my midsection looks done as far as goals!!
I will keep trying!

Oatmeal with no nuts
Small amt of tuna salad; over 2 hours
Pint of raspberries
Got salads for later for both of us and I ate a tiny bit of it; tons of greens/veggies, non-fat dressing;
Ate the rest of it later with some of the sea bass we made last night
Small amt. of mixed nuts
Good serving of the casserole from last night
-1 glass of wine (huge!)

Wkt.
Spent almost 2 hours in the gym (this is getting old!)
-did a few intervals of cardio for a total of 1 ¼ hours.
-then did the heavy cable routine; 3 sets of these:
-single arm chest press
-single arm shoulder press
-single arm horizontal row
-chops
-crunches

No comments: