Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tue. 6.2.09
-I have 30 days starting today, but think I am going to ramp it up.
-3 scrambled eggs whites with cheese
-after the gym I had a half pint of blackberries
-one grapefruit
-half of one rye crisp cracker with tiny amt. of peanut butter
-one piece of cheese
-I pan seared sea bass caught by my father; I had about 3 small pieces
-one cup of the cauliflower casserole
-1 ice cold beer late at night---1!!!

-wanted to go on a long bike ride, but got about 6 miles from home and the weather turned bad so went home and went to the gym
-60 min. cardio-tried to work hard
-20 min. wts.
-the heavy stuff with cable; upper body exercises
-plus 18 push ups with legs on the bench
-negative only chin ups with 10 lbs around my waist
-leg lowering with 8lb med ball between legs

No comments: