Friday, March 27, 2009

Wed. 3.25.09
Going to Atlanta to speak at the ACSM conference in Atlanta, so was thinking ahead. I have not been to the Delta terminal at Laguardia airport in quite awhile, so I was trying to remember what the food choices were. I was thinking I should get a sandwich before I go, but had 3 clients in a row and was wondering how I would do that. My first client was at 9am so went to a supermarket but the tuna in the deli looked old.
-oatmeal with mixed nuts/tea at 8:15am.
My second client said she had to leave 10 min. early so that was my answer! I walked to one of those gourmet delis and got a tuna sandwich on rye, with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, cucumbers, peppers.
-one apple at 10am
-1 beer at the airport
-bought baked chips to eat with the sandwich; had that on the plane with one glass of wine
-got to Atlanta; had a ceaser salad and one glass of wine at 9pm

No wkt.

No comments: