Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tue. 3.10.09
-home made fruit/yogurt parfait with non fat vanilla yogurt, mixed berries and Kashi cereal; about 250 calories – at 8:30
-medium soup at 2pm
-we went to see the Allman Brothers at night so before that:
-1 glass of wine with friends at 5:30
-1 beer with fish and chips at 6:30
-2 glasses wine at the concert
-I tiny bit of the cauliflower/carrot/cheese casserole at midnight.
A word about the fish and chips. There were 4 pieces of fish. So after eating 3, I thought about stopping, and then of course its all you can think about-that you want the last piece. So I thought about all the times I don’t take another helping, and 30 min. later I am not even thinking about it anymore. So I asked Scott if he wanted it, and he did so that took care of that! Of course I wasn’t feeling hungry or deprived awhile later, just like always. Only ate half the fries as they weren’t that great. Very good!

Wkt.
I had some cancellations so went to the gym early.
-did 30 min. on elliptical then took a Pilates band class. She used a band to make the exercises more challenging and it was-!


Mon. 3.9.09
-Tea at 7:15 (subway was late)
-Oatmeal with nuts at 8:30
-vegetable soup at 1:15
-2 hard boiled eggs at 1:30
-1 pear at 2:30
-we made the cauliflower dish with carrots/cheese
-Scott made wraps with tortillas, spinach and mozzarella-delicious!
-3 glasses wine

Wkt.
-did 10 min. on the stepmill at a fast level, then standing cable rotations; did that 3 times

No comments: