Monday, March 9, 2009






















Sun. 3.8.09
Measurements and pictures!!
I can definitely see that I am leaner (I hope you can too!!)
-at smallest part of midsection: 28 ¼, down from 29 ¼ !!! That is great.
-at navel, 30 ½ down from 31 ½ ---super!!!
-wt. is 140.8-holy crap. Down from 143.7 on jan. 31st. That day was less than one month from the beginning, and so this is closer to 5 weeks from the last measurements. I am really proud of myself!!!

Some thoughts relative to the month coming up---month #3 out of 6. I was thinking this week that I need to change my wkts. and include the boxing, and the Pilates classes because they get more core so well. I also am going to drink less wine, thinking when at home I could have less.
I ate more egg whites the last 2-3 weeks. Also ate some more bread which felt good. I have GOT to stay away from the cauliflower/bean mixture!

-ate one hard boiled egg white, after I cooked a dozen for the week.
-spent a lot of time just chilling out and napping on the couch, so didn’t eat much. We went for a walk and then stopped for a beer and ordered jalapeno poppers huge mistake! They were not that good, so I ate 2 and Scott ate 4-thankfully!
-came home and made a delicious tuna boat!
-one loaf Italian bread, cut in half and all of the insides pulled out.
-we used one total side, and then ¾ of the other side
-3 small cans tuna
-roasted onions
-3-4 tablespoons mayo
-swiss and American cheese.
They are like tuna melts but in this form. So I ate 1/3 of the entire amt. and Scott had the rest. A lot of calories but didn’t eat much else. Had 2 slices swiss cheese as we were cooking.
-we also bough sun chips (R. turned me on to them in San Diego last week. I never ate them as I figured they were not that good-boy was I wrong!). I only had a small handful though.
-big salad with arugula, cucumbers and red pepper; light ranch/salsa dressing.

No wkt. Scott and I took a walk down to Red Hook, and along the pier. Probably 2 miles.

No comments: