Monday, March 23, 2009

Sat. 3.21.09
I wanted to go for a long run so didn’t want to eat before that, but felt pretty hungry, so ate 2 bites of cold pizza.
-after the run at 11:15 I ate scrambled eggs: 2 whites, 1 yolk, with onions and cheese.
-worked at home until 3pm and then we went out for a bunch of errands.
-met my brother and other friends at a bar at 5:30 and had 2 beers and 1 dark and stormy drink
-ate a handful of popcorn at the bar
-came home and made a bunch of cauliflower casseroles again: with tons of leek, scallions, garlic and some peas, swiss cheese.
-I ate a big portion with green/veggie salad
-we shared Kashi cereal/non fat vanilla yogurt/mixed berries; I had about 2/3 cup
-2 glasses of wine
-1/4 of chocolate cloud cookie from Baked in Red Hook (rest is in freezer)

Wkt.
Did my favorite run; down to Red Hook, outlining the waterfront. Down around IKEA, and then to the track. Did 10 laps around the track, and back. Total of 75 min. Awesome!!
-Last week after running I was 139.6-yeeha! Today was not as good-140.6

No comments: