Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tue. 3.3.09
-Oatmeal with mixed nuts
-tea with 2 bags
-I was early for my first client (I tell personal trainers that it is easy to be on time; you just have to plan to be early-!) So I went into Zaybar’s on the upper west side and walked around. They have great food and I was thinking I was going from client to client and then working out, and then meeting a friend for a show so decided to buy grilled tofu and carrots/veggies.
-I ate that pretty quickly after that! Not a big serving; probably 8 pieces of tofu and veggies
-1 apple
-met a friend before the show
-2 beers
-jalapeno poppers (I love those things but most of the time they are disappointing, and these were not so hot)
-one glass of wine at home
-leftover cauliflower and bean casserole (don’t ask me why I ate the rest of it but I did)

Wkt
60 min. cardio
-30 min. on elliptical and treadmill incline walking

No comments: