Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mon. 3.2.09
-back to the Starbucks oatmeal please! With mixed nuts.
-tea with 2 bags-at 8 am
-small barley veggie soup at 11
-small roasted veggie soup at 1pm
-I bought a payday bar at the airport leaving NY on fri. I have been thinking; those nuts I munch on are so high in calories! A payday bar is only 250 calories and they are good! Ok, so I took a few bites of that throughout the day and finished it.
-1 apple 2pm
-we still had one of the casserole dishes with the cauliflower and the intense bean/onion/cheese mixture in the freezer from last week. I wasn’t sure that it caused all the bloated/gas symptoms so I figured what the hell, I would try it again!!
-we had that with a salad/veggies and a taste test of 4 different veggie burgers.
-we tried Dr. Praegers, Morningstar, Boca burger, and Garden burger brands. The Praeger’s was the most like a vegan burger (that was the name of it-!); so it tasted the most like a simple soy burger; the rest were more veggie like; less protein. I like the more veggie ones better. I ate a total of less than 2 burgers total.
-but guess what? Not long after eating, I felt that bloating and thickness in my guts, and this morning felt very soft and bloated. Too many of those white beans with the cauliflower? Maybe it’s the beans with it; before we only made that dish with veggies and not beans.
-3 glasses wine

Wkt.
I had a cancellation in the morning (which I sort of anticipated because of the snow storm and schools were closed) so I went to the gym.
-did a metabolic workout because I didn’t have clothes change for pure sweat/cardio routine
-did circuits of 2 sets of alternating exercises
-lateral lunges with diagonal reaches
-dead lifts with rows
-squats and overhead presses
-curtsey lunges with lateral raises
-lots of core exercises
-seated rotations
-chops
-leg lowering

No comments: