Monday, March 23, 2009

Thur. 3.19.09
-back in NY after getting home past midnight.
-brought a little nut/bread roll from home and ate that on the way into the city at 7:45am
-I was tired and felt a craving for a bagel…I went to one of the delis that sell those flat bagels which have all the insides scooped out but they were out of the everything option. So then I saw Cosi’s and went there and had an everything bagel with cream cheese. It seemed lighter than a traditional bagel but am not sure. The cream cheese tasted almost whipped but maybe I am kidding myself. It sure was good! Too much partying the last 2 days; I think that gets me tired and then lowers my resistance to temptation. But it was good! I promised myself that I would definitely workout as I at first was considering not to, as I felt so sore from that workout on wed. in CA.
-medium crab/tomato soup from Hale and Hearty; about 250 calories or even less according to the labels on the bins.
-came home and was hungry, so ate 1 small piece of swiss cheese with arugula
-still hungry so ate one veggie burger with melted American cheese
-after night client ate another veggie burger with melted American cheese, with grilled onions, raw cucumbers, raw peppers and arugula/with salsa dressing. Delicious!
-1 glass of wine---count it! ONE glass; extremely proud of myself!



Wkt.
-so after eating the excess bread I went to the gym, felt tired but of course after awhile you feel ok. I tell clients and trainers this: make a deal with yourself. If you don’t feel like doing it after 15 min. you can stop. I have to say, in the last 25 years, there are not very many times where I just said “ok I am stopping”; rarely does that happen! But the brain works in mysterious ways!
So I did 60 min. cardio; was thinking maybe I could do more, but then said no and did some errands.

No comments: