Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wed. 4.22.09
Oatmeal and nuts and tea
-1 apple
-small handful mixed nuts
-before my workshop I bought this great wrap: hummus, mozzarella cheese, carrots, zucchini, and greens in a pita wrap-ate that in 2 intervals-before the workshop and then on break
-met Scott and had 1 beer (seriously)
-came home and had a big salad and leftover soup
-one glass wine


Wkt.
Had a little time between several clients, so in the morning before the first one, I did:
-4 sets of jump squats with my backpack that weighed 22lbs. (I checked!); alternating with push ups against a short wall with the back pack as well. Tried to do deep push ups; 8-10 each set of 4.
-then after a couple of hours and the last client before my workshop (which is why I was carrying the heavy back pack);
-3 more sets of the same, except for the push ups, I did single arm negative as much as possible, i.e. trying to use just one arm as much as possible on the way down, and then pushing back up with both arms….very challenging!
-at the gym before my workshop, I did:
-2 sets of leg lowering, with holding at the bottom.
-with the wheel; 10 rollouts to the side and middle
-single arm rear delts with dumbbells; 12lb.; 10 to each side; 8 reps or to failure.

No comments: