Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sat. 4.25.09
One piece swiss cheese before running
2 pieces of swiss cheese with mustard and greens
-one zucchini grilled
-half cup grilled asparagus
Went to Alma’s; a great Mexican restaurant with unbelievable views of the city:
-chips and salsa
-one margarita
-shared fish tacos
-halibut with rice
-some cheesy rice
-2 beers

Wkt.
I was feeling so tired from the week and all the teaching this week, plus I kept waking up in the middle of the night a lot. So I didn’t feel like running but wanted to try. Its amazing; I promised myself that I could stop after 15 min. (just like I have done hundreds of times in the past) and wouldn’t you know it, I went 75 min.!!! Slow, but I did it. It was so beautiful out today!!! Very proud of myself! Then I came back and just chilled out on the couch and the front stoop!

No comments: