Friday, April 3, 2009

Wed. 4.1.09
Weight is back to 141.3!! So now I need to make this the highest weight.
-brought a yogurt parfait from home; with Kashi cereal, non-fat vanilla yogurt and berries-delicious; 8am; with tea
-a few mixed nuts at 10:15
-small minestrone soup at 11:30
-grapes during the whole morning
-pan fried some Ling fish caught by my dad; a little flour and lots of spices; ate 2 small pieces of that. We are going out for pizza (I know, there is a trend the last few days) tonite so I need to be good.

Wkt.
-was thinking I would come home and run, but I felt tired and sore so I went to the gym.
-did really well; on the treadmill, I did 10 intervals:
-walking at 11% incline; 3.0mph; then did 1 min. intervals of 5.5mph at the same incline; with abot 1.5-2 min. rest inbetween. That was great!

No comments: