Monday, April 6, 2009

Fri. 4.3.09
Ok so my wt. didn’t stay at 140 very long….crap!
-ate the last piece of fish; very very small. Then went to wkt. at 9:30 am
-went to Whole Foods after the wkt., before my workshop. Got a big salad:
-greens; raw veggies, tofu, beans, salmon/pasta salad; probably 3 cups total. Ate 1/3 of it before the workshop at noon.
-ate the rest of it at 2:15pm
-bought a bag of baked Kettle brand chips. They were good; I ate less than one serving but I think I am losing my taste for chips…is that possible??
-one apple
-after the workshop, went home and ate another tuna quesadilla with not much tuna but tons of greens; sals
-3 glasses wine

Wkt.
-went to the gym at 9:30am; did a metabolic wkt. for 20 min. 2 sets of these:
-side lunges with diagonal pull-overhead press; 15 lb wts, 15 each side
-curtsey lunge with 12.5 wt. in opposite arm into overhead press; 15 each side
-step ups onto bench with overhead press/opposite arm/reverse lunge; 12.5 wt. 15 reps
30 min. on elliptical
-core: 10 reps rotation while lying on the floor with legs up and holding on to bar
-10 reps of the wheel

No comments: