Monday, April 6, 2009

Mon. 4.6.09
-oatmeal, mixed nuts with tea at 7am
-half of a small cranberry nut roll at 8:45 am
-the other half at 11:15
-med. Veggie soup at 11:30
-I stopped to buy Scott and me a big salad and wound up eating some of that before the next client; lots of greens/spinach and beans/tofu/veggies;
-after my wkt. and before my last client (7 total today!); I ate a small container of blackberries.
-at 8:30 I ate the rest of the salad.
-3 glasses of wine

Wkt.
-30 min. stepmill; I felt tired but got through it
-30 min. elliptical; steeper incline; starting perking up!
-core; 10 reps of the wheel to the center and to each side; 10 leg lowering with 8lb. med ball between thighs; 10 rotations with legs up/pretty straight and holding on with arms; holding legs out front for 20 sec., then holding in the deep crunch/sit up position for 20 sec.

No comments: