Friday, April 10, 2009

Thur. 4.9.09
It’s time for measurements and pictures but I am going to be late with the pictures. Scott and I have been traveling so it might take another week. The results are not that great in terms of measurements:
Wt. 140.1, down from 140.8 one month ago. I have my period so I guess this might mean something….?
Smallest part of midsection; 28.5; I had 28 ¼ one month ago.
Navel; 30.5-same as one month ago.
Mm of skinfold at the biggest spot on my midsection; 23; down from 27 at the end of jan., so that is good but I can’t believe I didn’t do this one in feb. or march.

-yogurt, Kashi cereal and berries at home at 9am
-I brought the leftover bag of baked Kettle chips since I was going to FL to work. I had a few of them at 11am; then 1 apple
-at the airport I had one beer (haven’t had much of that lately!)
-got a to-go plate of food at the JetBlue terminal-really nice!
-lots of greens, with different veggies, and lots of black beans. I ate that between sitting there and as soon as I got on the plane.
-some cashews.
-2 glasses of wine
-I got to the hotel late and there was nothing to be had so I finished the chips (probably ate a total of 250 calories of them today); and a MARS bar-remember them? I got it in Montreal last week and started eating it…only 120 calories for the whole thing! So anyway, that was dinner.

It is so weird. I flew to FL to teach a workshop and when I got to the hotel I felt so flat and lean, it was unbelievable!!

Wkt.
-went for a run in Brooklyn but felt really tired from cycling yesterday that I did 45 min. and went back home.

No comments: