Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fri. 1.23.09
Weight was 143.4!!! That is the least I have weighed since the 8th grade (I was 150 forever!)
We were going to Vermont for our annual family ski trip. Ate a flat everything bagel with cream cheese (the flat bagels look sort of like a bialy, or a bagel with the insides pulled out). I haven’t had one for awhile and it was delicious!
-I knew we were going to eat when we got there so tried to not eat too much before. Had a few handfuls of popcorn-air popped on the way up.
-got to Killington where my sister rented a house.
-Ate 2 slices of pizza
-several handfuls of potato chips with onion dip.
-a few pieces of veggies with onion dip
-several glasses of wine (maybe a total of 5?)
-one half shot of Jamison’s

Legs felt tired from the workout I did in central park the other day.
-did 4 sets of assisted chin ups while waiting for client: 6 reps each

My sister’s friends and my family gave me some good feedback about my program
-my sister said I don’t eat much. She is a bit smaller than me by build; 11 months older; she doesn’t eat much dinner at all though, so I think at the end of the day we are close, but the last few weeks I have definitely eaten less to get off to a good start with weight loss. By the way, she has the greatest legs of anyone I know, or have seen-hand's down the best; she is 50, has had 3 kids and has the hottest legs ever; nice and lean and gorgeous!
-my nephew says he doesn’t like it when he can see girls’ abs-! Oh well! He is 29, a real hot guy, a sweetheart.
-J. (my sister’s good friend) told me to cut out all beer and thinks I can get to my goal in one month-!
This conversation led to other comments, admissions, questions about fitness efforts.
-my sister has this great group of girl friends and they do lots of fun stuff together, and many times she gets her family in on it, including me and my boyfriend Scott. So he and I committed to joining them in the NY city 5 borough bike tour, held each year in May. I did it once many years ago and it was such a schlep, not really cycling and took too long. Well these guys have an efficient plan to get in the front, get done early and have a great party, so Scott and I committed to going this year. So that spurred on some statements concerning goals that some people would reach by that time…but we finalized on sat.

No comments: