Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sat. 1.10.09
The first weekend on this program and this past week I think I did really well. I did more cardio than I had been, and ate really well. I had less to drink than normal too. I think I need to get more protein. I like to eat light during the day so I can have a big dinner at home with Scott. Thinking that when its not so cold, I could get something besides soup during the day. I feel leaner than when I started. The weight on the scale is 144-145. Getting period next week so that adds a little bloat, so I should show well on the scale after that. Have not had anything sweet/dessert- like since last sat. so that is really good.
Ate several pieces of leftover fish-probably about one full serving total.
Excellent thin crust pizza at Lucali’s-a great place in the neighborhood. Had 5 pieces, which is probably the equivalent of 3 regular slices, as this stuff is super thin crust.
-3 glasses of wine with the pizza.
-after that we went to a bar and I had 3 beers.
I went for a long run in the morning; 1 ¼ hours. It was great-only doing about 12min. miles but love the long slow distance.

No comments: