Thursday, January 8, 2009

1.7.09
Starbucks fruit and yogurt parfait
2 cups tea
1 apple
1 med. Cup soup; seafood chowder with no-cream broth
Tuna/veggie quesadilla; “carb balance” tortilla with tons of fiber; tuna (little mayo), onions, pepper, corn, salsa, greens, cheese
2 handfuls potato chips
2 beers
2 glasses prosceco

Wkt
Treadmill: alternated walking @ 12% grade, 3.0 mph with running @ same incline, but 5.0-5.2 mph: walk 2 min./run 1 min. for total 20 min., then walk 10, total 30 min.
10 leg lowering exercises
10 scissors with straight legs
25 bicycle crunches

1 comment:

Two Dishes said...

At Barnes and Noble, I chose your Morning Strength Workouts above the others. It stood out for its nononsense, no hype style. Because it seemed like my coach talking to me I took it more seriously than the other books.
What cinched it for me were the 20 min, 30 min, and 40 min workout "menus" with photos .
Thanks for helping me get back into shape. -- Evan, Brooklyn