Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mon. 1.26.09
I felt so hungry all day, but didn’t want to eat a lot because sometimes I feel that even though the scale says good stuff, it catches up to me the next day or 2. I was 143.6 in the morning which is great.
-oatmeal and mixed nuts
-tea with 2 bags
-a little later I had 2 hard boiled egg whites with a bite of yolk
- 2 small soups (it was so good!); crab chowder with a clear broth
-1 apple
-about 10 mixed nuts
-I met Scott after he got back from teaching; he had a tough schedule the last month so we went out to a place in the neighborhood for happy hour. We shared a few tapas-like plates. I had:
-1 broiled scallop
-1 tiny crab cake -----really tiny!
-8 pieces crispy tofu with a dipping sauce probably really high in salt
-2 glasses wine
-1/2 cup peas and corn when I got home

I was packed with clients, so thought I would go to the gym after that, but then started feeling tired from the skiing and the weekend. I decided to another of my park workouts when I don’t have much time
-total of 100 step ups onto the park bench; did them quickly so there is almost a little jump as you change feet; did 5 sets of 20
-did 10 push ups onto bench in between each set for total of 50
-30 reps off the end of the bench for abs-where I just lean back and then move legs up and down/out and in

No comments: