Sunday, July 12, 2009

fri. 7.3.09
in minnesota at the lake house.-Mom's mom makes these wonderful little muffins made from different kinds of bran, and uses apple juice instead of most of the oil, and they are delicious-1 of those-lots of berries-Scott, my mom and I went to the Fertile fair of Polk county. I was hoping to be able to eat some good junk food but we got there a bit too early so didn't eat there. We got back home-big salad with left over egg salad, veggies, cheese, salsa dressing-3 beers-grilled veggies and big spinach salad with feta cheese; tomato;-2 beers-I was craving crap and everyone was talking about dairy queen stuff so they had a buster bar in the freezer; Scott said it was ice cream bar with chocolate coating; with fudge, nuts, etc. Well I ate it but was disappointed because there weren't enough nuts and chocolate.-chips and salsa-3 glasses winewkt.my goal was to run 3/4 days at the lake-ran 70 min. very proud of myself

No comments: